Aqua-Tots is currently looking for a Regional Talent Acquisition Coordinator! We believe swimming creates opportunities for our families one child, one lesson, one neighborhood a time. The right person will be welcoming, enthusiastic, and friendly, driven to make things happen even when things are tough, humble in his/her interactions with the team, and creative and organized to be successful. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
In collaboration with the Area Integrator, the Regional Talent Acquisition Coordinator will drive applicants to help ensure all schools in her region are fully staffed with swim instructors and front desk teammates as needed by the General Managers.
· Brainstorm and implement new ideas and strategies to source new applicants including Grassroots and involvement in the community
· Discover new hiring sources/job fairs/strategies and attend in person or virtual events for hiring
· Manage all job postings for each school to ensure each posting is getting enough applications to support school hiring needs
· Screen resumes/applications, ensure applicants are screened, and then scheduled with managers for in-person interviews
· Proven ability to self-start and think creatively
· Hiring and Training of Staff
· Experience screening applicants
· MS Office Suite
· Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
· Opportunity for travel for personal and professional development
· Opportunity for bonuses
· Opportunity for education and enrichment reimbursement
· Access to leadership, peers, and company headquarters for resources and training
This job is not remote and involves working weekly from North Raleigh, Cary, and Holly Springs as well as various community locations as part of grassroots recruiting.