Water Safety Instructor - We Will Train!!
WATER SAFETY INSTRUCTOR
In collaboration with the General Manager and Aquatics Manager, the Aqua-Tots Water Safety Instructor (AT-WSI) will provide swim lessons that adhere to the Aqua-Tots Swim Schools brand standard.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
- Opportunity for travel for personal and professional development
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Opportunity for education and enrichment reimbursement
- Access to leadership, peers, and company headquarters for resources and training
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability options
- Help prevent drownings by working with the community to provide a standard of excellence in teaching children and adults water safety.
- Ensure parents are involved in the student's experience by engaging them before class in appropriate ways & providing concise, quality feedback after class that can be utilized to complement the student's time spent in lessons.
- Collaborate with the entire staff team to ensure school is show ready before, during, and after all operating hours.
- Ensure knowledge of the school EAP by reviewing often & report any safety concerns to AM/GM.
- Contribute to a positive and professional work environment by embracing core values, maintaining healthy relationships with staff and supervisors, participating in workplace culture activities, and encouraging teammates.
- Understand and embrace your role in development as an Aqua-Tots employee and as a professional in the workplace.
- Love for children and families
- Willingness to help children realize their full potential by pushing them to their capability
- Some basic swimming knowledge
- Comfort in the pool
Work Week Basics:
Perfect hours for Students!
- 2-3 teaching shifts per week, no late Friday nights
- Some weekends required (closed early on Saturday and Sundays!)
- Opportunity open for teens 16 years of age - adults, No experience is necessary.