Swim Coach - Up to 20/hr! - Perfect for Students
Join our team and receive $200!
Up to $20/hr starting pay!
Do you love swimming and learning? Do you want to teach children a life-long, life-saving skill and be the best coach, teacher, and instructor you can be? Do you want a great job while you're in school to give you experience you can use in the future?
Welcome to Aqua-Tots! We are saving lives by teaching children all over the world how to become safe and confident swimmers for life. We are year-round and use Indoor heated 90-degree pools!
If you're a motivated and passionate individual that truly wants to make a difference in children's lives every day- we would be honored to have you join us on this journey!
We have part-time and full-time positions available!
BENEFITS to take care of all our teammates, just like you take care of our families!
All teammates receive:
- Weekly pay
- Holidays off
- Flexible and consistent schedule based on your availability
- Tuition Reimbursement for school
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team incentives and potential for bonuses
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
In addition to the above benefits, Full Time Teammates receive:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision - completely paid for by us!
- Life Insurance
What to expect when you work with us:
- Teaching and coaching children ages 4 months - 12 years old!
- A fast-paced, fun environment, upheld by our core values of being friendly, willing, humble, and driven!
- Full, paid hands-on training with world-renowned Aqua-Tots curriculum!
- Connect with children and families about their swim progress!
- A team environment - a willingness to help your fellow teammates by substituting shifts and helping maintain a great work environment and work-life balance!
- Continuous and consistent hands-on, in-service training to help you accelerate your growth!
What do I bring to Aqua-Tots?
Do you match any of the below experience? We would be HONORED to hear from you- you may be Team Aqua-Tots!
- Babysitting/nannying experience
- Teaching/tutoring experience
- Previous lifeguarding/swim experience
- Participated in a team sport
If you are friendly, humble, driven, and willing to bring the best experience possible to local families, we would love for you to apply TODAY!